J. Crew Fall / Winter 2010/2011

J. Crew Fall / Winter 2010/2011

Although I wish I could be termed our country with a brand you tanıştıracağım; brand name, J. CREW . A lot of us find in our country despite the brand's stores in other terms, we see certain products and collections sıradanlaştığını.

My personal interpretation on this issue ; Property with the Hispanic market is ready to wear brands have been under pressure as in the Spanish case, the patent therefore, all brands, although different brands, different flavors ürünelr new names so I need very similar to each other. Modavetrend.com from me constantly, I offer you a brand new, I hope that one day the future of these brands come to our country and our water is also important that you remember me. If Modavetrend.com 'investors who have to follow the review of such marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment