Celebrity magazine Paris hilton and Benji Madden Photos Pictures and images - video night club in tje miami
Nothing In This World Vid
Paris Hilton Perfect Women Dress glasses musc f.y.e red belt
paris hilton life image new 2008 paris hilton pictures
paris hilton & picture 1
paris in the beach image
Even ignoring Paris Hilton makes
paris hilton dancing 2009
paris hilton hair style
paris hilton's dog and beach bikini
paris on the beach
paris and sister
Paris Hilton Posed For Portrait ...
View Photos: Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton Photos and Wallpaper
Paris Hilton at the 2007 Scream Awards.
|Born||Paris Whitney Hilton|
February 17, 1981 (1981-02-17)
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Socialite, model, actress, author, recording artist, fashion designer|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||114 lb (52 kg)|
Paris Whitney Hilton (born February 17, 1981) is an American celebutante, television personality, actress, singer, model, and businesswoman.
She is known for her appearance on the television series The Simple Life, her several minor film roles (most notably her role in the horror film House of Wax in 2005), her 2004 tongue-in-cheek autobiography, her 2006 album Paris, her work in modeling, and her appearance in a sex tape in 2003. As a result of several legal incidents, Hilton also served a widely publicized sentence in a Los Angeles County jail facility in 2007.
Early life and background
Born in New York City, Hilton is the oldest of four children of Richard and Kathy Hilton (née Avanzino). She has a sister, Nicky, and brothers, Barron and Conrad.
On the maternal side of her family, she is a niece of two child stars of the 1970s, Kim Richards and Kyle Richards. Hilton was related by marriage to Nicole Richie's godmother, Nancy Davis, when Nancy's brother, Greg, was married to Kim Richards.
Hilton's paternal grandparents are hotel chairman Barron Hilton, and his wife, the former Marilyn Hawley; Barron Hilton's parents were Hilton Hotels founder Conrad Hilton and his first wife, Mary Barron.
Hilton moved between several exclusive homes in her youth, including a suite in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, and the Hamptons. She attended her freshman year of high school at the Marywood-Palm Valley School in Rancho Mirage, California and then the Dwight School in New York for her sophomore and junior years. She was then transferred to the Canterbury School, in New Milford, Connecticut where she was a member of the hockey team. However, in early 1999, she was expelled for violating the school rules. Hilton later earned her GED.
In December 2007, Hilton's grandfather Barron Hilton pledged 97 percent of his estate to a charitable organization founded by his father, the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation. An immediate pledge of $1.2 billion was made, with a further $1.1 billion due after his death. He cited his father's actions as the motivation for his pledge. According to reports, the potential inheritance of his grandchildren is sharply diminished.
Hilton has worked as a model, actress, musician, and engaged in sometime business pursuits. According to Forbes Magazine, she earned approximately $2 million in 2003–2004, $6.5 million in 2004–2005, and $7 million in 2005–2006.
As a model
Hilton began modeling as a child, initially at charity events. When she was 19, she signed with Donald Trump's modeling agency, T Management. Hilton has also worked with Ford Models in New York, Models 1 Agency in London, Nous Model Management in Los Angeles, and Premier Model Management in London. She has appeared in numerous advertising campaigns, including Iceberg Vodka, GUESS, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Dior, and Marciano. In 2001, Hilton began to develop a reputation as a socialite, being identified as "New York's leading It Girl" whose fame was beginning to "extend beyond the New York tabloids". She has appeared in several magazines, including the April 2004 issue of Maxim.
As an actress
Hilton has made cameo appearances in several films, notably Zoolander (2001), Wonderland (2003), and The Cat In The Hat (2003). She landed minor and supporting roles in the feature films Nine Lives (2002), Raising Helen (2004), The Hillz (2004), and House of Wax (2005). Her role as Paige Edwards in House of Wax won the Teen Choice Award for "Best Scream" and earned her a nomination for "Choice Breakout Performance – Female". (It also won her the 2005 Razzie for "Worst Supporting Actress" at the 2005 Golden Raspberry Awards.) She also earned a nomination for "Best Frightened Performance" at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards. She landed her first lead roles in 2006 with the straight-to-DVD releases National Lampoon's Pledge This! and Bottoms Up. She plays the Hottie in a romantic comedy called The Hottie and the Nottie, released in 2008. As of August 2007, Hilton is part of the cast of Repo! the Genetic Opera, which began filming in September 2007.
Hilton co-starred with Nicole Richie in the Fox reality series The Simple Life, which premiered on December 2, 2003. The Simple Life ran for three seasons on Fox. The show was cancelled by Fox after a dispute between Hilton and Richie, but it was subsequently aired by E! Entertainment Television for the fourth and fifth seasons. Despite talks of a sixth season, the series finished its run at the end of the fifth season. In March 2008, it was reported that Hilton would star in a new MTV reality series tentatively titled Paris Hilton's My New BFF, about her looking for a new best friend. The series is to run for ten episodes from October to December, 2008.
Hilton has also guest-starred in episodes of The O.C., The George Lopez Show, Las Vegas, American Dreams and Veronica Mars. Furthermore, she appeared in several music videos, including "It Girl" by John Oates and "Just Lose It" by Eminem. Planning is underway for an eponymous cartoon series following the animated life of Hilton, her sister Nicky, and her dog Tinkerbell. , which began filming in September 2007. In April 2008, she guest starred on the My Name is Earl episode I Won't Die with a Little Help from My Friends.
As a recording artist
- Further information: Heiress Records and Paris (Paris Hilton album)
Hilton founded Heiress Records, a sub-label of Warner Bros. Records, in 2004 and released her self-titled debut album, Paris, under that label on August 22, 2006. Although the album reached number six on the Billboard 200 for a week, its total sales volume has been low. Allmusic commented that the album was "more fun than anything released by Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson, and a lot fresher, too." On the whole, critical reception was mixed. On July 16, 2007 Hilton confirmed that she was working on a new album with producer Scott Storch. In a recent interview with MTV, Hilton decided that her second album is going to be a dance album. She stated that she "loves Bob Sinclair" and wants to create dance-music vibe. Hilton has installed a professional recording studio in her house to work on the album. At a meet and greet in Montreal, Hilton stated that her album is to be released sometime in 2008.
As an author
- Further information: Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose and Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me
In the autumn of 2004, Hilton released an autobiographical book, Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, co-written by Merle Ginsberg, which includes full color photographs of her and her advice on life as an heiress. Hilton reportedly received a $100,000 advance payment for this book. Some in the media panned the writing as amateurish, and the book was parodied by Robert Mundell on The Late Show with David Letterman. The book became a New York Times bestseller. Hilton followed it up with a designer diary, also with Ginsberg, called Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me.
In 2007, after watching a graphic video about animals raised for their fur, Hilton announced her support of vegetarianism and her opposition to wearing fur. Hilton said:
|“||From that point [after witnessing the video shown by Heather Mills], I've never worn fur and I never will. I also haven't eaten any meat since....I was grossed out. It was disgusting.||”|
2008 McCain campaign parody
On August 6, 2008, Paris appeared in a 1 minute 50 second long viral video, "Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad", directed by Adam McKay and posted on the Funny or Die website.
The video featured Paris in a parody advertisement, and was made in response to a television campaign advert "Celeb", broadcast in 11 US states by the 2008 John McCain presidential campaign. In Celeb, McCain briefly compared his rival Barack Obama to that of celebrities such as Paris and Britney Spears, and goes on to question his readiness to lead and criticise his energy policy.
In what The Washington Post opined "might just be her best acting role yet," Hilton appears wearing a leopard print swimsuit. She starts out by suggesting that her personal mention by McCain means that she must now be a candidate in the presidential race, and goes on to mock McCain, and critique the expected qualities and lifestyle of a celebity in comparison to that of a US president. In a 30 second segment, in the style of an academic speaker, Paris compares and contrasts the policies of McCain and Obama for solving the US energy crisis, and goes on to propose a 'compromise solution' combining elements of both.
The video received 7 million views in two days garnering worldwide press coverage, and drew both written and verbal media response from both campaigns. The merits and drawbacks of the 'Paris compromise solution' with regard to energy policy, as well as its contrast to the adversarial political campaigns, generated multiple comments from US political commentators, as well as Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Congressman Michael Burgess.
Products and endorsements
Hilton helped design a collection of purses for Japanese label Samantha Thavasa, and also a jewelry line for Amazon.com. In 2004, Hilton was involved in the creation of a perfume line by Parlux Fragrances. Originally set to be a small release, high demand led to a wider release before December 2004. The launch was followed by a 47 percent increase in sales of Parlux products, predominantly due to sales of the Hilton-branded perfume. After the success of Hilton's perfume, Parlux Fragrances released several more perfumes with her name, including fragrances for men. Paris Hilton launched a new fragrance in October 2007, called Can Can. This is her fourth women's fragrance after Paris Hilton, Just Me, and Heiress. In January 2007, Hilton released the DreamCatchers line of hair extensions in partnership with Hair Tech International. In early August 2007, Hilton signed a licensing agreement with Antebi for a signature footwear line, "Paris Hilton Footware", featuring stilettos, platforms, flats, wedges, and a sports collection, expected to reach stores in 2008. In mid August 2007, Hilton launched a line of tops, dresses, coats, and jeans at Kitson boutique in Los Angeles.
In 2005, Hilton lent her name to a chain of nightclubs owned by Fred Khalilian and known as Club Paris. This association ended in January 2007 after she had failed to attend several scheduled promotional appearances.
In December 2007, Hilton joined in promotion of RICH Prosecco, an Italian sparkling wine sold in cans rather than bottles. Hilton went to Germany to promote the drink.
Hilton was engaged to fashion model Jason Shaw from mid-2002 to early 2003. In 2003-2004 she had a relationship with singer Nick Carter. Later she was engaged to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, from May 29, 2005 to November 2005. Thereafter, she began dating another Greek shipping heir, Stavros Niarchos III, before breaking up in May 2006. She is currently dating the guitarist of the band Good Charlotte, Benji Madden. 
In May 2008, Hilton announced her intention to marry Madden during a gushing interview with television talk-show host David Letterman. Hilton waxed lyrical about what a great couple they were, while flashing his initials in bling on her ring finger.
Hilton told Live with Regis and Kelly: "One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more, if you don't just hand it to them on a platter."
Hilton loves small dogs, and owns a Yorkshire Terrier and a female Chihuahua named Tinkerbell. Hilton is frequently seen carrying Tinkerbell (dubbed an "accessory dog") at social events and functions, and in all five seasons of television reality show The Simple Life. In 2004, Tinkerbell "authored" a memoir, The Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries. On August 12, 2004, Tinkerbell went missing after Hilton's apartment was burgled, and a $5,000 reward was offered for her safe return. She was found six days later. By December 1, 2004, Tinkerbell was again spotted with Paris Hilton at various events. Hilton has also purchased a male Chihuahua on July 25, 2007 from Pets of Bel Air in Los Angeles.
A homemade sex video of Hilton and then-boyfriend Rick Salomon was leaked on the Internet in 2003, later released as the DVD 1 Night in Paris despite attempted legal action. It appeared a week prior to the premiere of The Simple Life.
In September 2006, Hilton was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol content of 0.08%, the level at which it is illegal to drive in California. Hilton's driving license was subsequently suspended in November 2006, and in January 2007 she pleaded no contest to the alcohol-related reckless driving charge. Her punishment was 36 months' probation and fines of about $1,500. On January 15, 2007, Hilton was pulled over for driving with a suspended license and signed a document acknowledging that she was not permitted to drive. On February 27, 2007 Hilton was caught driving 70 mph in a 35 mph zone, again with a suspended license. She also did not have her headlights on even though it was after dark. Prosecutors in the office of the Los Angeles City Attorney charged that those actions, along with the failure to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education program, constituted a violation of the terms of her probation.
On May 4, 2007 Hilton was sentenced by Judge Michael T. Sauer to 45 days in jail for violating her probation. Initially, Hilton planned to appeal the sentence, and supported an online petition asking California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger for a pardon. The petition was created and organized on May 5, 2007 by Joshua Morales. In response, various opponents started a counter-petition to maintain the sentence. Both petitions attracted tens of thousands of signatures. Hilton later switched lawyers and dropped her plans to appeal.
Hilton was required to begin her jail term on June 5, 2007, and checked herself into the Century Regional Detention Facility, an all-female jail in Lynwood, California after attending the 2007 MTV Movie Awards on June 3, 2007. With credit for good behavior, it was anticipated that Hilton would only serve 23 days of her 45-day sentence; however, in an unexpected turn of events, Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca signed orders on the morning of June 7, reassigning Hilton to 40 days of home confinement with an electronic monitoring device due to an unspecified medical condition. Baca commented on the release saying, "My message to those who don't like celebrities is that punishing celebrities more than the average American is not justice," contesting that under normal circumstances, Hilton would not have served any time in jail, and he added that "The special treatment, in a sense, appears to be because of her celebrity status ... She got more time in jail". On the same day that Hilton was released from jail, Judge Michael Sauer summoned her to reappear in court the following morning (June 8) as the sentencing statement had explicitly said she would serve time in jail with "No work furlough. No work release. No electronic monitoring." At the hearing he declined to be briefed by Hilton's attorney in private chambers on the nature of her condition and sent her back to jail to serve out her original 45-day sentence. Upon hearing the sentence, Hilton shouted, "It's not right!" and started screaming, requesting to hug her mother who was present in the courtroom. Concern about Hilton's condition led to her being moved to the medical wing of the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, and she was moved back to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood on June 13.
While in jail, Hilton was influenced by prison minister Marty Angelo: Hilton referred to starting a "new beginning" during her interview with talk show host Larry King on June 28, 2007, two days after being released from jail, and quoted from Angelo's autobiography, entitled Once Life Matters: A New Beginning. On June 9, 2007 Marty Angelo petitioned sentencing Sauer asking to serve out the remainder of Hilton's jail sentence if the judge would release her to an alternative treatment program, but the petition was turned down.
Hilton was released from jail on June 26, 2007. In total, Hilton served 22 days in detention, counting her day-long home confinement. Hilton announced she would be visiting Rwanda in November 2007 as a post-jail vow, but has since postponed the trip until an undetermined date in 2008.
Paris Hilton has been quoted as saying that she is the "iconic blonde of the decade"' and compared herself to Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe (a claim she denied in the May 2007 issue of Harper's Bazaar). She appeared in the 2007 Guinness World Records as the world's "Most Overrated Celebrity".  In a poll conducted by the Associated Press and AOL, Hilton was voted the second "Worst Celebrity Role Model of 2006", behind Britney Spears. Critics suggest that Hilton epitomizes the title of famous for being famous; echoing that sentiment, the Associated Press conducted what they called an experiment in February 2007, trying not to report on Hilton for a whole week.
Hilton recently posed nude, covered in gold paint, to promote "Rich Prosecco", a canned version of an Italian sparkling wine.
In January 2007 a video surfaced on the commercial website ParisExposed.com in which Paris Hilton uses homophobic and ethnic slurs. Hilton appears to mock African-Americans and Jews at a party during the song "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge. The video was found among Hilton's personal and medical documents auctioned off after she allegedly failed to pay the bill on a storage facility. Hilton's publicist Elliot Mintz confirmed to the New York Post its authenticity, saying she had obviously been drinking. On February 3, 2007 Hilton obtained a temporary injunction against ParisExposed.com, closing down the website for a short period of time before it went back online.
|The Cat in the Hat||Female Club-Goer||Cameo|
|2004||Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!|
|2005||House of Wax||Paige Edwards|
|2006||Bottoms Up (film)|
|Pledge This!||Victoria English|
|2008||The Hottie and the Nottie||Cristabel Abbott|
|Repo! the Genetic Opera||Amber Sweet|
- Paris (released August 22, 2006)
- TBA (2009)
- "Stars Are Blind"
- "Turn It Up"
- "Nothing in This World"
- Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, 2004, ISBN 0743266641
- Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me, 2005, ISBN 0743287142
- ^ Paris Hilton Profile in the FMD-database. Accessed 2008-06-16.
- ^ Barnes and Noble: "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek behind the Pose"
- ^ Paris Hilton was high-school hockey 'sensation'
- ^ Barry, Evonne (2006-12-30). "A million reasons to be Paris", The Daily Telegraph (Australia). Retrieved on 2007-02-01.
- ^ "Paris Hilton Biography", Fox News (2007-06-28). Retrieved on 2008-07-04.
- ^ Walker, Peter; Haroon Siddique and agencies (2007-12-27). "Hilton grandfather pledges fortune to charity", The Guardian. Retrieved on 2007-12-27.
- ^ "Paris Hilton’s Grandfather to Donate a Majority of His Fortune", The New York Times (2007-12-27). Retrieved on 2007-12-27.
- ^ Ogunnaike, Lola (2005-05-02). "Paris Inc.", The New York Times. Retrieved on 2008-03-23.
- ^ Paris Hilton ranked 55 among The Top 100 Celebrities In 2005
- ^ "2005 Celebrity 100", Forbes Magazine. Retrieved on 2007-02-01.
- ^ "The Celebrity 100", Forbes Magazine (2006-07-03). Retrieved on 2007-02-01.
- ^ a b c Porter, Charlie (2001-02-16). "New York style: 'Is this article going to trash me?': Heiress, star of the social columns and now a top model . . Charlie Porter meets Paris Hilton", The Guardian (London), pp. Guardian Features Pages, p. 8.
- ^ Paris Hilton's girl gallery on Maxim.com
- ^  "Teen Choice Awards 2005 nominees and winners"
- ^  "2005 Golden Raspberry Award Nominees and Winners"
- ^ Paris Hilton booed at Spike Awards ceremony
- ^ Paris and Nicole to serve as camp counselors
- ^ Simple Life Probably Picked For A Sixth Season
- ^ The Simple Life Cancelled
- ^ West, Dave (2008-03-14). "Hilton will seek best friend in new show", Digital Spy. Retrieved on 2008-03-15.
- ^ "Hilton searching for new best friend", RTÉ (2008-03-14). Retrieved on 2008-03-17.
- ^ Paris Hilton's 2D adventures
- ^ Cast updates: Her Name is Paris
- ^ "TOTAL 2006 Releases To Date". Retrieved on 2007-03-16.
- ^ "Paris Hilton's album sales tank". Retrieved on 2007-06-03.
- ^ Discography - Paris Hilton - Paris CD/DVD Billboard.com
- ^ Paris Hilton is already working on a second album. X17 Online
- ^ New Paris Hilton Album in the Works AOL News
- ^ Paris Singing a New Tune...or 10 E! News
- ^  "MTV Newsroom"
- ^  "ParisHiltonSite"
- ^ Paris Hilton Confirms She's An Anti-Fur Veggie
- ^ Fametastic Celebrity Gossip: snippets
- ^ http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/06/AR2008080601084.html?nav=hcmodule
- ^ Fitzgerald, Jay (2008-08-07). "Paris Hilton electrifies campaign", Boston Herald. Retrieved on 2008-08-20.
- ^ Paris Hilton Biography (2) Filmbug.com
- ^ Paris Hilton creates jewelry line Msnbc.msn.com
- ^ Form 10-Q for PARLUX FRAGRANCES INC Biz.Yahoo.com
- ^ Celebrity fragrance watch: Paris Hilton & Andy Roddick Nowsmellthis.com
- ^ Dreamcatchers.com accessdate 2007-08-19
- ^ Paris Hilton Inks Deal with Antebi Footwear Group. August 1, 2007. accessdate 2007-08-19
- ^ Hilton's clothing launch sparks L.A. frenzy. August 16, 2007. accessdate 2007-08-19
- ^ Hall, Sarah. Paris Bounced from Club. E! News. January 5, 2007.
- ^ "Paris Hilton Wears Nothing but Gold Paint for Champagne Ad". FOXNews.com (2007-12-12). Retrieved on 2007-12-31.
- ^ Paris Hilton, Benji Madden Taking Romance on Tour - Benji Madden, Paris Hilton : People.com
- ^ Paris Hilton to wed Benji Madden. NEWS.com.au. Retrieved on May 12, 2008.
- ^ YouTube video of Letterman interview. Retrieved on May 12, 2008.
- ^ FOXNews.com - Pop Tarts: Don't Photograph Lindsay Lohan From the Rear - Celebrity Gossip Entertainment News Arts And Entertainment
- ^ "Hilton feels 'secure' with Madden", upi.com (2008-03-15). Retrieved on 2008-03-23.
- ^ Paris Hilton and Benji Madden are 100% Serious! - WALEG Celebrities
- ^ Paris Hilton Swears off Sex
- ^ "A happy ending for Tinkerbell". USA Today (2004-08-18). Retrieved on 2006-09-21.
- ^ http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=18916 retrieved 2007-07-26
- ^ a b "Prosecutors' Motion To Revoke Paris Hilton's Probation" (in English), FindLaw (2007-04-30). Retrieved on 2007-05-04.
- ^ "Paris Hilton's Misdemeanor DUI Charges", FindLaw (2006-09-21). Retrieved on 2007-05-04.
- ^ "Paris Hilton pleads no contest to DUI charge". MSNBC.
- ^ "Paris Hilton checks into Los Angeles County jail". Associated Press (June 4, 2007).
- ^ Online Petition at sfgate.com
- ^ "Hilton backs online pardon appeal" (May 9, 2007).
- ^ "Paris Hilton Asks For Schwarzenegger Pardon". People Magazine (2007-05-08). Retrieved on 2007-05-20.
- ^ "Activism: Free Paris/Jail Paris Petition Round-Up". Defamer (2007-05-08). Retrieved on 2007-05-20.
- ^ Jeremiah Marquez (May 17, 2007). "Hilton Drops Probation-Violation Appeal". Associated Press.
- ^ Associated Press. Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail. CNN. May 5, 2007.
- ^ Cohen, Sandy (2007-06-04). "Paris Hilton Checks Into L.A. Jail", Associated Press. Retrieved on 2007-06-04.
- ^ Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Press Conference. Fox News Channel. 2007-06-07.
- ^ Deutsch, Linda (2007-06-08). "Police take Paris Hilton to court hearing Friday in Los Angeles", CanWest Global Communications. Retrieved on 2006-06-02.
- ^ "Early release just latest controversy for Baca", Associated Press (June 8, 2007).
- ^ http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Story?id=3254300&page=2 Hilton Headed Back to Jail for Full Sentence
- ^ Paris Hilton going back to jail
- ^ Hilton Starts, Ends Week Behind Bars
- ^ Paris Hilton ordered to LA jail's medical wing
- ^ CNN.com - Transcripts
- ^ Open Letter to Judge Michael Sauer, Paris Hilton's sentencing judge
- ^ Prison Minister Offers to Serve Paris Hilton's Remaining Jail Sentence
- ^ Paris Hilton released from jail
- ^ We'll always have Paris Women.timesonline.co.uk
- ^ "Most Overrated Celebrity":
- “Guinness World Records has the 27-year-old pouting princess listed as the World's Most Overrated Celebrity - but isn't she rather just the teeniest bit underrated?” Carpenter, Julie. "Paris Hilton: I'm the blonde icon for a new generation; From spoilt little rich girl to notorious convict and now unlikely film star the extraordinary reinvention of the woman who thinks she's the new Marilyn Monroe," The Express, March 21, 2008, p. 32. Retrieved on May 13, 2008.
- "And, while Guinness World Records has her as the World's Most Overrated Celebrity, even the Los Angeles County sheriff who released [Paris] Hilton early from her jail term last summer did so, he said, because her name and fame had incurred excessive punishment." Maher, Kevin. "The Paris-bashing should stop here," The Times (London), March 20, 2008, p. 16. Retrieved on May 13, 2008.
- "She is set to appear in this year's Guinness World Records as the world's 'most overrated celebrity'. The Associated Press recently conducted a poll in which she was voted worst celebrity role model behind Britney Spears. The AP, reacting to the toxic media interest in Hilton, also conducted an interesting experiment in February, vowing not to write a word about the heiress for an entire week." Gumbel, Andrew. "Paris Hilton is granted a shorter sentence - if she behaves herself," The Independent (London), May 18, 2007, p. 1. Retrieved on May 13, 2008.
- "While Hilton has publicly stated that she is, in her opinion, the 'iconic blonde' of the decade, comparable with the likes of Princess Diana and Marilyn Monroe, others are less impressed. According to Guinness World Records, she is the world's most overrated celebrity." Donaldson, Andrew. "Porn Star Party Girl Jail Bird," Sunday Times (South Africa), May 6, 2007, p. 3. Retrieved on May 13, 2008.
- "In 2007, Guinness World Records rated [Paris Hilton] as the world's 'Most Overrated Celebrity'. Get used to it. She's here to stay." "Dumb, unskilful Paris Hilton is here to stay," Indo-Asian News Service, December 16, 2006. Retrieved on May 13, 2008.
- ^ "Spears and Hilton Named Worst Role Models", The Daily Dish, SFGate.com (2006-12-29). Retrieved on 2007-06-10.
- ^ ScoreboardMedia: "The Paris Hilton Rule: Famous For Being Famous"
- ^ Jocelyn Noveck (2007-03-01). "Even ignoring Paris Hilton makes news". The Associated Press. Retrieved on 2007-05-05.
- ^ TV Shark: "Paris Hilton Nude In Gold For Canned Champagne Ad"
- ^ Stuf.co.nz: "Nude Paris launches 'wine in a can' (+photo)"
- ^ "Paris Hilton's Racist New Years Video Part 3". ParisExposed.com via spike.com (2007-02-05). Retrieved on 2008-05-15.
- ^ "Paris Hilton's Racist New Years Video Part 2". ParisExposed.com via spike.com (2007-02-05). Retrieved on 2008-05-15.
- ^ "N-O END TO PARIS' RACE SLURS". Page Six. New York Post (2007-02-03). Retrieved on 2008-05-15.